They are seeking an experienced Innovation & Portfolio Manager to join the food Marketing team in Amsterdam. As a key player, you will drive brand growth in the UK and Ireland markets. This great and awesome family-owned and value-driven business, is at the forefront of crafting protein-packed snacks loved by consumers worldwide. There portfolio includes great famous brands that everyone knows. Headquartered in Amsterdam there diverse and international team is dedicated to expanding the presence in the EMEA region and establishing themselves as leaders in branded protein snacks.
Grow this great brand, the UK’s leading snack brand and a top 100 FMCG brand, by developing consumer-centric innovation and managing the product portfolio from strategic overview to market implementation
- Own and manage the end-to-end process of new product development, ensuring successful launches.
- Lead cross-functional project teams, collaborating with R&D, CMI, Finance, and Operational teams.
- Work closely with Category Management and Sales teams to develop winning NPD propositions for robust marketing plans.
- Foster a culture of innovation, creativity, and continuous improvement, aligning strategies with business objectives.
- Assess and optimize the existing product portfolio for growth and profitability.
- Monitor product performance, analyze sales data, and make data-driven decisions for portfolio enhancements.
- Support Shopper Marketing and Sales teams with product information.
- Own and manage the Innovation marketing budget.
- Minimum 5 years of FMCG marketing experience with a focus on NPD and Portfolio management.
- Project management experience and cross-functional team working.
- Proven track record in successfully launching NPD and driving sales growth.
- Knowledge of the UK FMCG market.
- Leadership of cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management skills.
- Fluent in English (native English speaker is a plus).
- Financial acumen and business case development.
- Budget management.
- Results-driven, action-oriented, and highly self-motivated.
- Entrepreneurial thinker and creative problem solver.
- Effective communication and influencing skills.
What they offer;
- Salary €70.000 + bonus and profit
- Opportunity to build a career in a fun, fast-growing international company.
- Open, transparent, and inclusive culture with colleagues from around the world.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Fast-paced and dynamic work atmosphere.
- 26 vacation days, company pension plan, and annual bonus.
- ClassPass subscription and nutritious food provided.
- Fun and engaging company events.
About the Company;
This company is a global leader in branded protein snacks, family owned and value driven. Next to that they are expanding rapidly in EMEA. The in The Netherlands based EMEA team is highly international, with more than 25 different nationalities, and committed to continuing its impressive European expansion and becoming the regional leader in branded protein snacks.
If you are ready to make a difference in the world of branded protein snacking, apply today!